About the initiative
Hope is stronger than despair. It gives us the power to change things. In this wave of grief and gloom, A Shot Of Hope was TOI’s initiative to fight back against the pandemic. The primary purpose of the initiative was to provide a ray of hope that things were improving and would continue to improve in the time to come. While there was negativity, there were also positive things happening around us and going forward, we need to look at the brighter side and work towards overcoming the crisis.
We urged people to beat the virus with vaccination, credible information, community leadership and individual action.
- Times Verified is a powerful tool against misinformation. Separate the facts from the falsehoods and help protect others from the hazards of half-truths.
- Beacons Of Hope are the inspiring stories of individuals and organizations who have made it their mission to help others.
- Ask The Experts tackles tricky issues about Covid management, vaccination protocols and other doubts that emerge in a rapidly changing scenario.
- Talk It Out takes a load off your mind by addressing concerns about mental health and wellness in an easy FAQ format.
- Covid Guide is a ready reckoner about Covid home care, vaccination protocols, dos and don’ts, Covid tests and everything else you need to get back in charge.
The Times of India brought together these elements to induce hope and help readers come out of the crisis.